Sunday, May 22, 2011

Here we go Again.

A while back I wrote about my thoughts on the end of the World. Well it looks like that was suppose to happen yesterday and I had high hopes of it ending only to be let down once again. Ok people that was a joke I really did NOT believe the end of the world was going to take place yesterday at all, you'd really have to be a complete moron to believe a guy that runs a $72 million dollar business. He trying to sell fear, and in selling fear business is good. The media loves to promote doom and gloom, Hell it sells more papers as well as books. The latest idiot to enter this fiasco is Harold Camping. Apparently he predicted the end of the world back in 94'. Really what is wrong with these people? Trust me they aren't crazy as the guy in fact did get people talking(Some believing his nonsense) about his end of the world prophecy that was suppose to occur yesterday at 6:00pm. As expected this DID NOT happen but it may have in fact caused some mentally disturbed people to commit suicide because they believed this idiots preaching. I'll be the first to say this world has gone to Hell in a high basket due to God being eliminated from the equation, I mean there really is no role models for kids anymore out there and the world has become a scary place, a place where good people are afraid to walk down the streets in fear for their safety. But that's another story, my belief is my belief and yours is yours, the bottom line here is that we have yet another false prophet shooting off at the mouth wanting to make money off your fear.

Sincerely'
Corey Sim

No comments:

Post a Comment