Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Vampires, Werewolves, Zombies and Bigfoot?



I've been a busy guy as of late and really am looking forward to going back to my roots, my roots you say? Well that being the horror genre, yes what I know, but I'm not the guy that throws up a bunch of gore on the screen, that part is easy, I like to play with the mind, much more frightening, ever go to or see a film that just plays with your mind? I'll go back a few years and one movie had done that to me, an independent film called Bully, you can see the trailer here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8dLkbNq3fA This was a great film and would go on record and say it was a true masterpiece. But here is how I tend to write, I deal with human emotion, even the creatures of the night may have that touch of human emotion, I love to play with the mind. So here is what I'm looking at in terms of my horror films.


The Choice


The Desperate Hours



The Beast Lurks Deep Within



Big Foot: HUNTED

No comments:

Post a Comment